Conveniently situated in ‘The Randle’ security building in the heart of Surry Hills, this apartment offers low maintenance inner city living just a short walk to the CBD, Surry Hills’ café’s, restaurants and bars and minutes to Central Station for bus/rail links to all points of the city.
• Spacious, open plan living and dining area
• Under cover Balcony with urban views
• Bedrooms featuring mirrored built-in wardrobe
• Kitchen with good storage, dishwasher & gas cooktop
• Modern bathroom and separate internal laundry
• Close to transport, shopping, dining, cafes and bars
• Walk to Chinatown, UTS, Prince Alfred Park and the CBD
Surry Hills is an affluent, inner city, eastern suburb of Sydney, NSW. Surry Hills is immediately south-east of the Sydney CBD in the local government area of the City of Sydney. Surry Hills is surrounded by the suburbs of Darlinghurst to the north, Chippendale and Haymarket to the west, Moore Park and Paddington to the east and Redfern to the south.