A peaceful lifestyle haven in a vibrant harbourside address, this contemporary apartment enjoys a desirable northerly aspect in the prized ‘Generation W’ complex. Flooded with natural light, it reveals a generous open design with zoned living/dining areas flowing to a sun bathed covered balcony. Complete with secure parking, it is located in a dynamic inner city pocket, within a stroll of Woollomooloo’s Finger Wharf and waterfront eateries, shops and buses, while enjoying easy access to Potts Point’s village shops and celebrated dining.
– 2 bedrooms w/BIR, 1 bathroom, oversized security parking space
– Contemporary design, zoned living/dining
– Well equipped CaesarStone kitchen
– Modern kitchen and bathroom
– Security intercom, internal laundry
– Walk to Kings Cross Station, city buses
– Easy access to shops and popular cafés
Woolloomooloo is a harbourside, inner-city eastern suburb of Sydney, NSW. Woolloomooloo is 1.5 kilometres east of the Sydney central business district, in the local government area of the City of Sydney. It is in a low-lying, former docklands area at the head of Woolloomooloo Bay, on Sydney Harbour. The Domain sits to the west, the locality of East Sydney is near the south-west corner of the suburb and the locality of Kings Cross is near the south-east corner. Potts Point is immediately to the east.